Casemaker has partnered with premier global legal intelligence provider vLex to give our users access to primary & secondary legal materials from over 100 countries, directly via the Casemaker platform.
To launch this partnership vLex is giving Casemaker users FREE UNLIMITED ACCESS to their Global Platform from April 17th through April 19th.
Casemaker users are invited to explore:
- Case Law and Legislation from 100+ countries
- Library of 8,000+ books, treatises, peer-reviewed law journals & magazines from the world’s most prestigious publishers
- Automatic translation feature into English & 12 other languages!
- Full-text document downloads
- SmartSearch engine & advanced functionalities
- vCite: search using natural language
- vSemantics: semantic search
- vRank: relevance of search results is determined by an intelligent algorithm trained to rank document relevance in function of its legal relevance, editorial relevance, the evolution in the number of citations and its social ranking
- Personalize your search experience
- Save, label, share, highlight and take notes as you go
After the free trial Casemaker users will have three options for access to the vLex global platform depending on their needs:
- Create a FREE account (if one wasn’t already activated during the free trial) to search through vLex’s Global platform, and view search results with automatic translation for free
- Activate 24-hour UNLIMITED ACCESS to the vLex Global Platform by purchasing a Daily Passport for $129
- Contact vLex to receive information on different subscription plan options and take advantage of the 10% discount to Casemaker members!
vLex is a leading online global legal research platform with federal and state case law and legislation from 100+ countries, editorial content with daily analysis from 900+ collaborating publishers, all accessible in real time on our smart-search platform leveraged by machine learning.
vLex is the exclusive distributor for William S. Hein & Justis Publishing throughout Europe, Latin America & Puerto Rico.
With headquarters in Barcelona and Miami, vLex has offices in Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Lima and Santiago de Chile with representation in cities across the globe.
Over 120 professionals from more than 20 nationalities form a multicultural team that powers vLex. Learn more about vLex here: http://us.vlex.com/.